CareFinders Total Care is the largest non-skilled home care agency in New Jersey offering state-of-the-art personal care services. With 18 offices in NJ, CareFinders is now expanding into the Connecticut market with 2 sites serving Fairfield and New Haven counties. CareFinders serves over 8000 clients with a workforce of over 6000+ certified home health aides and nurses. CareFinders core business is non-skilled home health care services, in addition, it provides Medicaid and private duty skilled nursing services and staffing services for hospice providers, and other healthcare providers, and select school-based services and other community-based programs.
With an eye on scalability, driven by aggressive growth through acquisitions and a vision of transforming the home care industry, CareFinders was purchased in 2014 by two M&A attorneys and consisted of 4 offices and $36M in annual revenue at the time. CareFinders has completed 17 acquisitions over 4 years, with one transforming acquisition of “Loving Care/Secura” which occurred in the fall of 2016 and doubled the company size overnight. Today, 4 years later, this privately held company has 20 offices with over $115M in annual revenue and a workforce of over 8000.
CareFinders recognizes its most important assets are human capital and has worked to develop and sustain a total culture of care for employees, as well as clients. As growth continues, revenues grow and leadership changes, preservation of this people-centric culture is vital to the organization now and in the future.
- Founded 1995
- Purchased Care Finders Inc. in May 2014
- Completed 17 acquisitions in 4 years
- 6000+ Certified Home Health Aides
- 180 RNs and LPNs
- 20 Offices-18 in NJ, 2 in CT
- 200 Administrative staff
- Largest non-skilled home care agency in NJ
The Vice President of Growth/Business Development will be responsible for developing and directing the implementation of regional and national sales strategies and growth plans. This role will maintain accountability for the line performance and all sales activities, including strategic direction and oversight of sales force hiring and development, while ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements. This role will be accountable for key account contracting with all Payers and Partners. The VP will also provide support for the development of marketing campaigns and social media strategic deployment. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Minimum 15 years enterprise sales and sales management experience; Multi-state experience required
- Experience in healthcare industry required with a preference in field of home care
- Strong history of growth performance and budget achievements, strategic planning and good financial skills
- Successful track record of building out enterprise-wide sales infrastructure
- Experience with and or broad knowledge of insurance, Medicaid and Managed Care case management and the health/home care industry
- Experience building tools to measure value based outcomes; Ability to translate Carefinder’s outcomes to customers
- Previous experience developing value based differentiation strategies to compete with other fees for service providers
- Strong knowledge of contracting processing, negotiation of commercial contracts, etc.
- Excellent communication/negotiating skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff; High Energy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Nursing, a health related science or equivalent
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In collaboration with Operations Leadership, develop and implement national and regional sales strategies in branch specific marketing/growth plans
- Build out enterprise-wide sales infrastructure including specific branch strategies and tactics that support the overall growth plan
- Plan and execute; accountable for market share increase around product lines, leading and implementing; Build executive relationships with all payers and contracting partners
- Recruit, develop and maintain fully productive sales force based on marketing growth plan, including working with underperforming reps via action plans, assessing and managing out when necessary; Ensure calling on right referral sources
- Direct sales activity with key accounts; Business Development – evaluate and implement new market opportunities/Lines of Service
- Develop metrics relating to effectiveness of sales resources and campaigns (pipeline reporting, skill sets, training etc); work with Operations Leadership to analyze results and determine next steps; Build out system to assess and rank referral source
- Develop and administer (ongoing) variable compensation for HCS team and assure in line with all regulatory requirement and operational plans
- Build and lead enterprise-wide sales contests
- Identify and assess pricing, margin and budgetary pressures on Medicaid and Managed Care business
- Coordinate and support website (SEO) and social media deployments; includes redesign of corporate website as business conditions change
- Assist and support with the corporate branding strategy (i.e. press, PR)
- Manage ordering and distribution of collaterals (brochures, flyers, recruiting tools and ads) and work with marketing team in creation in support of indirect sales and marketing activities; Assure in compliance with all associated regulatory requirements
- Lead the contracting process (including review for business conditions, national strategy, pricing and strategic growth and compliance with applicable state and federal regulations)
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of Company business as related to job functions in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations, Company policy and accreditation standards as well as the HIPAA Rules
Our client and Buffkin / Baker firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status of any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law.
10 Cadillac Drive, Suite 190
Nashville, TN 37027
Managing Partner, Craig Buffkin
Office: (615) 988-2580
Cell: (615) 417-4383
Associate Partner, Jen Bradley
Office: (615) 988-2583
Cell: (615) 478-9919