Founded by CEO, Charles Long, in 1996 Centerline Digital combines technology expertise, marketing strategy and insanely great content creation and activation to solve business-marketing challenges for the world’s most progressive enterprises.
At the heart, we are problem solvers who live for finding innovative, creative ways to distill and deliver custom solutions that better connect brands with their audiences.
Our clients include IBM, SAS, Assurant, LORD, CenturyLink, ABB, National Instruments and Lowe’s Home Improvement, as well as other dynamic enterprises.
Centerline Digital delivers:
- Campaign Strategy – Content ecosystems and messaging that deliver results with cross-channel customer-facing content, thought leadership and sales enablement tools
- Client Advocacy Marketing – Client advocacy programs and reference content that capture both the business outcome and the human impact of technology solutions
- Experiential Media and Event Content – Interactive experiences that engage customers in non-traditional settings with interactive exhibits, installations and new media for emerging technologies
- Digital UX and Content Strategy – Enterprise UX and site design based on user-centered design and research methodologies to effectively communicate complex technology messaging
- Creative Direction and Execution – An in-house studio and extended network of creators specializing in ideation, live film production, animation and motion graphics, and interactive design
- Strategic Account Guidance – Dedicated account guidance to integrate industry knowledge and business acumen throughout the entire creative process for fast and efficient results
Our mission is to be known and respected as a leading digital marketing agency by crafting strategic content and experiences that provoke thought and create meaningful connections.
Founded in 1996
Headquartered: Raleigh, NC
The Vice President of Digital will be on the leading edge of accelerating our business across core digital offerings and will hold the responsibility for uncovering, developing and expanding revenue streams that encompass the total digital marketing experience. This role will be the trusted advisor to assess client needs and where they are in their Digital Marketing Transformation around services including CX strategy, data and insights, and technology platform integration and optimization. The Vice President, Digital will help develop comprehensive programs that integrate with the client’s overall marketing strategy, drive performance and improve conversion rates. This role will be essential in developing a best in class team and identifying and nurturing partnerships to support that growth. This role will report to the COO.
• Minimum 10+ years in strategy with a deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies and trends
• Minimum 15+ years in the digital and creative spaces with record of ever-increasing scope of responsibilities
• Driven leader with a track record of developing and driving growth and expansion in agency offerings
• Strategically strong; Understands the client’s business and can connect business challenges and digital strategy/tactics
• Demonstrated track record of engagements that produced positive business results; a
portfolio of strong brands and/or industry breadth or depth
• Experience collaborating closely with key decision influencers (e.g. external technology/partners, internal cross-functional team of Account Directors, Creative Directors, Strategists, Analysts, and other digital experts), in order to pool relevant knowledge and skills to recommend industry-leading solutions
• Proven ability to articulate value propositions differently according to industry and customer needs
• Proven, dynamic executive to be on the leading edge of accelerating our business across core digital offerings
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written & spoken
• Ability to be a forward thinker and anticipate needs that the client may not yet recognize then providing creative solutions
• Solid understanding of complex business strategy, products and competitive landscape analysis
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and uncover new business targets and opportunities that support the mission of digital marketing expansion
• Develop go-to-market sales strategies for digital marketing and marketing tech to enterprise level prospects
• Assume active role on selling in digital services to current clients and on new business pitches
• Participate in the development of customer engagement plans for clients that integrate the right media mix with appropriate digital offerings
• Provide guidance on new digital technologies, collaborating with key partners and tools to bring innovation to all activities and training across departments.
• Serve as an evangelist for all digital activity, aligning across marketing functions, serving as a trusted partner to our client engagement and client services leadership teams
• Provide leadership, innovation and advancement of the overall digital marketing strategy
• Help build and guide internal team to best support strategic offerings
• Work with leadership to establish long-term growth strategies & drive the coordination across departments
• Assess pain points across the digital footprint and develop strategies to correct and then drive execution
• Oversee management of external relationships with the vendors necessary to achieve digital strategy
• Develop the appropriate innovations around organic or 3rd party technologies
Our client and Buffkin / Baker firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals,
regardless of age, race, gender, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status of any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law.
Buffkin / Baker
10 Cadillac Drive Suite 190
Nashville, TN 37027
Associate Partner: Jen Bradley
Office: 615-955-2583 Cell: 615-478-9919
Associate: Kari Goodwin