Digitech is a full-service national EMS billing firm with unmatched technology, specializing in the medical transportation industry, with headquarters in Chappaqua, New York. Digitech has developed and refined software systems and billing services for this industry for over 25 years. Serving Large/Small Municipal, Hospitals and Private Services, Digitech processes over $1 Billion of ambulance charges annually. They boast a 100% success rate at maximizing revenue from collections. The company received a strategic growth investment from Pamlico Capital in June of 2019.
Digitech’s billing system was developed by combining smart software developers and lifelong ambulance billers. Through 25 years of processing, resolving, and automating every kind of billing problem, then testing and refining results, our proprietary set of billing tools was born. With incredible reporting power, Digitech is able to out collect any other system available and never has a compliance problem. Because they own the system, they can respond quickly to industry changes and customize interfaces to suit client needs. Digitech’s proprietary tools are unmatched in the industry. Clients have full access to our processing system 24/7 and can observe all aspects of our workflow in real time. In addition, they provide the highest quality hardware, software, safeguards, failsafes, and backup systems to protect our clients’ private data.
Digitech’s reporting tools are unmatched in the industry. In addition to our Monthly Reporting Package and thousands of built-in reports, they can create custom reports to your exact specifications. Their analytics provide a complete picture of critical data while their financial tools allow you to follow the money at any point in the revenue cycle. Additionally, you can configure a limitless combination of criteria, sorts, and data formats with Digitech’s Report Writer.
Digitech’s billing software includes many administrative tool sets designed to give clients a higher level of transparency and control over all aspects of their EMS organization. Operational and financial data are provided in an easy-to-use interface that allows a real-time picture of any aspect of their operations. User-defined views make it easy to pinpoint problems, push training and re-education to where needed, and identify high-performance individuals and crews.
Digitech’s Audit Trail system allows clients to follow a complete audit trail of every action and every change made to every record. Additionally, the tools also track the user who made the changes, the date and time the change was made, and the previous and updated values. All conversations with patients or insurance companies are tracked as notes in the master claim record.
THE SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT of SALES POSITION
As a newly developed function of Digitech, the Senior Vice President of Sales is responsible for effectively driving sales to new customers and increasing the utilization of Digitech’s solutions. As a Player-Coach, this role will be accountable for growing and leading a sales team to consistently exceed revenue goals and client satisfaction. The SVP of Sales will report to the CEO and will work closely with the members of the executive team in developing and carrying out the company’s strategic plan.
- 10+ years of progressive, consultative, healthcare sales experience as a Player/Coach within the healthcare market
- Proven and consistent track record in healthcare services sales as a trusted advisor; Revenue Cycle experience preferred; Success selling into municipal market and/or hospital systems preferred
- Proven to generate leads and close new business through creative go-to-market strategies; Experience working cross-functionally with marketing
- Broad functional experience in areas of business and market development; Understanding of competitive market in order to assist in pricing strategies
- Track record as a “roll up your sleeves, get it done” leader; Outstanding organizational skills, strong multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize and take initiative in an emerging growth environment
- Strong management skills in planning, organizing, directing and monitoring divisional activities, including effective communication with team members and the ability to develop talent within the team
- Experience building an effective sales team and establishing the proper sales processes and systems to create a scalable sales infrastructure; collaborative coaching and development of strong talent
- Sales operations experience and interest in establishing and executing effective sales methodologies, playbooks, metrics and support
- Strong time management, organization and negotiating and contracting skills
- Ability to establish credibility with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives
- Detail oriented, organized, and the ability to multi-task
- Flexible with a “can do” attitude with the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations
- Ability to quickly build new clients through existing relationships
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, manage and execute on a comprehensive and aggressive strategy/sales engine to maximize sales volume and profitability, consistent with company objectives
- Ensure an efficient sales model to maximize positioning in the healthcare market
- Responsible for building necessary C-level and VP-level relationships to increase revenue
- Utilize sales leadership experience, knowledge of the healthcare space and business savvy to identify, develop, and close new business
- Work cross-functionally with management team to ensure sales goals are met; Work with marketing to ensure successful go-to-market strategies
- Responsible for developing sales plans and gathering the necessary resources internally/externally to achieve and exceed goals
- Accountable for building effective sales team and establishing proper sales processes and systems, as needed
- Accountable to understand competitor’s strengths, strategies, pricing, so as to better target and support customers’ ongoing needs
- Develop comprehensive business strategies for customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop, maintain and manage tactical relationships at high levels within customer organizations
- Interact with account managers and project managers
- Align client satisfaction and sales of Digitech solutions to ensure referenceable clients
Our client and Buffkin / Baker firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status of any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law.
Buffkin / Baker
10 Cadillac Drive
Nashville, TN 37027
Craig Buffkin, Managing Partner
Office: (615) 988-2580
Cell: (615) 417-4383
Jen Bradley, Associate Partner
Office: (615) 988-2583
Cell: (615) 478-9919