JTS Ventures, Inc. was formed in 2002 as a technology professional services company. It repositioned itself in late 2009 solely as a healthcare management consulting firm known as JTS Health Ventures. Today, the organization operates under the holding company, JTS Ventures, Inc., d/b/a JTS Health Partners, and is known as a specialized, national healthcare professional services firm.
JTS Health Partners’ service portfolio includes Advisory and Consulting, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Extended Business Office, Genomics capabilities targeting value-based reimbursement, and operational performance improvement initiatives for hospitals and physicians. JTS serves as trusted advisors for hospital and physician management teams. Our vision is to be recognized as a national healthcare professional services and solutions firm as measured by our Clients, employees and investors.
Revenue Cycle Management: Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Practice addresses challenges (e.g. people, process, technology) and provides solutions that target and maximize billing and collection performance. Achieving and sustaining profitability requires expertise in billing, coding and accounts receivables (A/R) management. That is exactly why JTS developed a RCM Model of Excellence practice with very experienced professionals that can operate at any level within the revenue cycle functions (e.g., patient access, billing, coding, A/R management, analytics, etc.) with in-depth application and system knowledge.
Extended Business Office (EBO): Extended Business Office Solutions focus on providing healthcare revenue cycle expertise, support and staff augmentation including, but not limited to: Pre-Registration and Patient Access Eligibility, Eligibility and Payer Authorizations, Billing and Accounts Receivable Management, Denial Management and Master File Support.
Health Information Management: JTS’s Health Information Management (HIM) Practice offers consulting and professional services including advisory planning, interim management, staff augmentation, outsourcing, and co-sourcing solutions for acute and physician settings. HIM leadership team brings a combined 70+ years of professional experience to our clients, including professionals with RHIAs, RHITs, Ph.Ds., RNs, MBAs, and certified coders. JTS delivers a full spectrum of HIM professional services, including: Advisory and Coaching, Analysis of Bundled Payments (codes used/costs/margin), Development of Bundles Via Coding Review for 2018, Coding (ICD 9, ICD 10, CPT, HCPCS) and Management of Edits and Denials, Coding Quality Compliance Audits, Compliance and Regulatory, Co-Sourcing, Outsourcing and Staff Augmentation, Data Analytics, Electronic Health Records HIPAA, Interim Management, Operational Assessments, Action and Advisory Planning, Performance Improvement, Project Management
Advisory and Consulting: JTS advisors and healthcare business consultants focus on critical aspects of planning, designing, mapping, and executing complex strategies with a simple approach. JTS advisors provide exemplary expertise and deep experience in: Leadership, Strategy Development and Execution, Financial and Health Information Management IT Systems, Payer Contracting and Monitoring, Process and Workflow Improvement, Regulatory and Reporting Requirements
Analytics and Technology: Revenue Enhancement and Coding Analytics and Services (nCREAS™) targets specific kinds of coding to assess the extent to which revenue is lost to incomplete or inaccurate coding. JTS then works with key organizational stakeholders to create the following: More accurate, complete and compliant coding, Increased revenue by building a roadmap for reducing lost revenue caused by incomplete or inaccurate coding, Resources to retrospectively correct coding and rebill third party payers, A means to concurrently find and correct coding and billing errors, A program through which coders, CDI and clinical staff learn where to focus energy for improved documentation quality, improved patient care, and enhanced revenue, Enable a clearer path through which clinicians and CDI staff can improve documentation, facilitate better coding, and generate the appropriate reimbursement
Genomics: Genomic testing is primarily aimed at the early detection and treatment of colorectal, lung, prostate and breast cancers. Through a strategic partnership with a leading molecular diagnostic company, JTS provides a menu of proprietary, blood-based lab tests that: Identify patient risk stratification for cancer, Improve compliance rates in patient populations, Attract new patients by providing convenient testing and support programs that reach under-screened and noncompliant populations, Bolster the healthcare revenue cycle by bringing new patients into your circle of care and meeting key metrics, Provide system wide savings through early cancer detection and improved patient outcomes, Offer a strategic advantage through innovative genomic solutions utilizing state-of-the-art molecular diagnostics
- Founded in 2002
- Headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Employee Representation in 16 states; ~100 FTE’s
THE VICE PRESIDENT of SALES POSITION
As a newly developed function of JTS, the Vice President of Sales is responsible for effectively driving sales to new customers and increasing the utilization of JTS’s solutions. This role will, upon demonstrating sales success, grow and lead a sales team to consistently exceed revenue goals and client satisfaction. The VP of Sales will report to the CEO and will work closely with the members of the executive team in developing and carrying out the company’s strategic plan.
- 10+ years of progressive, consultative, healthcare sales experience as a Player/Coach within the Provider market
- Proven and consistent track record in professional services sales as a trusted advisor, to hospitals and physician practices; Extensive Revenue Cycle Management knowledge
- Proven to generate leads and close new business through creative go-to-market strategies
- Broad functional experience in areas of business and market development
- Track record as a roll up your sleeves, get it done leader; Outstanding organizational skills, strong multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize and take initiative in an emerging growth environment
- Strong management skills in planning, organizing, directing and monitoring divisional activities, including effective communication with team members and the ability to develop talent within the team
- Experience building an effective sales force and establishing the proper sales processes and systems to create a scalable sales infrastructure; collaborative coaching and development of strong talent
- Sales operations experience and interest in establishing and executing effective sales methodologies, playbooks, metrics and support
- Strong time management, organization and negotiating and contracting skills
- Ability to establish credibility with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives
- Detail oriented, organized, and the ability to multi-task
- Flexible, with a “can do” attitude, with the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Ability to quickly build net new clients through existing relationships
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, manage and execute on a comprehensive and aggressive strategy/sales engine to maximize sales volume and profitability, consistent with company objectives
- Ensure an efficient sales model to maximize positioning in the Provider market
- Responsible for building necessary C-level and VP-level relationships within hospitals and medical groups to increase revenues
- Utilize sales leadership experience, knowledge of the Provider market and business savvy to identify, develop, and close new business
- Work cross-functionally with management team to ensure sales goals are met
- Responsible for developing sales plans and gathering the necessary resources internally/externally to achieve and exceed goals
- Accountable for building effective sales force and establishing proper sales processes and systems, as needed
- Accountable to understand competitors strengths, strategies, pricing, so as to better target and support customers ongoing needs
- Develop comprehensive business strategies for customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop, maintain and manage tactical relationships at high levels within customer organizations
- Interact with account managers and project managers
- Align client satisfaction and sales of JTS solutions to ensure referenceable clients
Our client and Buffkin/Baker firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status of any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law.
Buffkin / Baker
10 Cadillac Drive, Suite 190
Nashville, TN 37027
Craig Buffkin, Managing Partner
Office: (615) 988-2580
Cell: (615) 478-9919
Jen Bradley, Associate Partner
Office: (615) 988-2583
Cell: (615) 478-9919