SourceLink is a highly respected Direct Marketing agency headquartered in Chicago, Illinois that utilizes data intelligence and an omni-channel approach to maximize return on investment for clients through improved customer response and conversion. We deploy client programs across the channels in which our customers and prospects are most responsive, including; direct mail, email, digital media, social media, and statements. SourceLink’s expertise spans a variety of end markets, with an emphasis on financial services, healthcare, retail energy and utilities, insurance and retail. Our clients are such a big part of what we do and who we are. A major point of pride is our client retention rate – over 95% year-over-year. We view every client engagement as a partnership, and every marketing campaign or print engagement as a chance to prove our success once again. We only get better as our clients do. – “Data doesn’t discriminate.”
- Customer Intelligence: We employ various statistical modeling techniques and we custom-build every model based on our client’s business. We utilize customer data when available and over 1,000 variables from our accuLink® national consumer database. Our models are rigorously validated after development and then analyzed after the end of the marketing campaign.
- Strategy & Creative (Digital and Print Creative): We’re students of human psychology. What causes one decision over another? How will color and visuals affect response? What channels are delivering the most emotional impact? We’re continually pushing each other to become better at what we do. We review the results of each campaign so we can learn from the nuances of each effort’s performance and beat it next time. We love to solve problems – and do so with a clear strategic vision and a unique creative flair. Our designers don’t just make great designs – we’re masters of direct marketing best practices that drive responses (and success). And, we’re continually educating ourselves to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Digital Solutions (Email, Social, Search, Display Advertising): Our approach is “one-to-one digital marketing,” which combines online and offline channels with a cadence of low and high-frequency touches to best reach your prospects in a measurable, interconnected manner. Our solutions offer you the ability to reach your ideal customers on the channels they use, on the devices they interact on, and when they are most likely to convert. That way, you gain more sophisticated data to best inform your targeted direct mail and email communications. This means more customers at a lower cost. Our method allows you to engage your prospects and customers on and offline with consistent messaging, offer and creative.
- Mail Production (Direct Mail and Statement Outsourcing): We provide complete direct mail services – including design, variable data messaging, printing and mailing services – all backed by the power of our vertical market know-how and our data intelligence. Additionally, our long-standing relationship with the USPS allows us to pass the postal savings on to you and get your communications seamlessly into the mail stream.
- Document & Statement: With data services, high-speed digital printing, design services, mailing, data archival, and digital electronic statement solutions under one umbrella, we’ll be your critical documents powerhouse.
- Customer Communications: We help companies deepen relationships with their customers by making life easy and information more meaningful. We do this by leveraging your existing data (or adding to it) to uncover new customer growth opportunities. Then we develop content and creative that speaks directly to your customers—in the channels they prefer. Our single Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) lets you reach out to your customers with ease and relevance.
- Mail Tracking: Knowing exactly where your mail is and when it hits homes helps you make smarter business decisions. MultiTrac® offers a convenient, accurate dashboard that provides information to make business decisions for: post-mailing analysis, coordinating multi-channel efforts, providing customer service support, monitoring logistics, tracking inbound customer payments.
• Founded in 1997
• ~450 Employees
The Chief Strategy Officer is responsible for working with clients across multiple verticals to help them achieve their marketing goals through effective use of company’s marketing information. This role will interface with senior marketing executives to determine client’s marketing needs and goals. The CSO will use industry knowledge, marketing expertise, and company resources to develop a strategy to achieve the client’s desires. The strategy will incorporate company’s data assets and which segments within these data assets to use. Additionally, the strategy will determine how best to leverage company’s technical capabilities and technology offerings to achieve client’s goals. The CSO will be responsible for the creation, communication, and maintenance of the strategy. This role will report to the CEO
· 10+ years of direct/digital omni-channel marketing experience with deep knowledge of acquisition/retention strategies in multiple verticals including: financial services, healthcare, energy and utilities, insurance and retail industries
· Specific experience with retail and consumer finance preferred
· Prior experience as a strategy leader in the marketing services space and/or for a client in a specific industry vertical
· Above average understanding of statistics and statistical concepts
· Proven ability to work collaboratively with a geographic diverse group of colleagues
· Prior experience in a consulting environment preferred; Strong customer service
· Proven “roll up your sleeves” work ethic and attention to detail
· Proven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
· Works with a sense of urgency and a desire for excellence in performance
· Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, and effective negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Bachelor’s degree; Masters preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for assessment of client’s marketing goals and capabilities across multiple industries
· Accountable for annual creation of strategic business recommendations
· Determine which company assets are best suited for client
· Definition and documentation of strategy incorporating company products
· Communication of strategy to client; Demonstrate commitment to help clients achieve measurable success, aligning with their business objectives
· Accountable to help client elevate marketing efforts to be more intelligence-driven
· Responsible for making appropriate client recommendations for optimization of marketing spend
· Support of sales initiative around strategy
· Develop and lead strategic marketing engagements reflective of the convergence of marketing and IT/technology
· Act as an advocate putting the customer at the center of the marketing strategy being developed
· Facilitate client cross-functional sessions on available and desired customer data, marketing technologies, customer engagement, and marketing accountability
Our client and Buffkin / Baker firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals,
regardless of age, race, gender, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status of any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law.
Buffkin / Baker
10 Cadillac Drive Suite 190
Nashville, TN 37027
Craig Buffkin, Managing Partner
Office: 615-988-2580 Cell: 615-417-4383
Associate Partner: Jen Bradley
Office: 615-955-2583 Cell: 615-478-9919