Trivergent Health Alliance, an innovative managed service organization established in 2014 , is searching for a CEO to lead the next chapter of this innovative managed service organization. Originally an enterprise consisting of 3 Maryland health systems, Trivergent currently consists of Frederick Regional Health System and Meritus Medical Center. In addition, Trivergent manage a collaborative formed in 2015 between five (5) other Maryland-based health systems representing 10 hospital that offers its members the ability, without merger, to share ideas and explore opportunities to enhance the quality of health care, reduce costs and improve the health of people in the State of Maryland.
Following the retirement of the original CEO, this CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER will be a forward thinking, strategic leader that can execute the vision of this alliance, build upon the successes of the past 5 years, create business opportunities for the alliance and collaborative, while continuing to operate the shared services of pharmacy, laboratory and supply chain. Through this next chapter, this individual will continue to find cost savings achieved through shared services while also developing new areas for savings, revenue growth and entrepreneurial ventures.
SELECT CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
· Minimum of 5 years senior healthcare experience in a healthcare organization or MSO as a CEO, COO, CFO, senior healthcare leader or consultant.
· A track record of corporate or business development that demonstrates vision, inclusion with clinical leaders and financial viability.
· Entrepreneur spirit with strong business development skills.
· Experience in creating cooperative cultures that demonstrate shared success.
· Significant understanding of the clinical and processes of the service offerings i.e., pharmacy, laboratory, and supply chain management.
· Strong strategic skills with proven execution success.
An advanced degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field desired.
Our client and Buffkin / Baker firmly support the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law.
Buffkin / Baker
420 Lexington Ave, Suite 820
New York, NY 10170
Phone: (929) 436-0930